Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Find



When visiting the lake, I love to go to the Habitat for Humanity Thrift Store. I don't find a lot there but have found some interesting things from time to time. It is a very busy place and is open only limited hours. I never get there when they open for the week on Wednesdays, I imagine the "good" stuff is gone quickly. I did find this odd thing on Saturday. The picture is a little fuzzy but it appears to be old (the font on the label looks like it is from the 30's maybe). I think it is photo printing equipment but I think it makes a cool picture frame when it is stood up and opened. I only paid $1!

Sister No. 1

1 comment:

  1. I love the HFH Resale store. Lots of interesting things at cheap prices, just waiting for someone with a little imagination to take them home and make something wonderful out of them. It looks like you have what it takes.

    ReplyDelete