Monday, September 27, 2010

Goodies from the Goodwill Grand Opening

As I mentioned in my Thursday posting, the Goodwill Grand Opening was crazy. I did manage to find a couple of things that I thought were kind of cool.

There were 7 of these snack trays that were clearly Mid-Century.  Not my style but I thought they were really neat and in great condition. Best of all, a bargain at $1.51 for the set.


I am a crafter and needed the brayers/rollers.  The stamps were a great deal although I have more stamps than I could ever use.
 I love these hanging picture frames.  Are picture frames allowed to be soft? Or should I call them something else.  Isn't language an interesting thing, in English it is implied that a picture frame is a rigid item and not these beautiful, soft things.  They are from Natural Life.  I had never heard of them but check out the site, yummy, yummy stuff.  These had an original price tag of $14.99 each on them and I bought for $2.91 for all three.  Such a deal.


All in all, a good five minute stop.

Sister No. 1

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen those fabric frames before. Great idea though and great deal for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that set of mid century modern snack trays at the thrift store this weekend, I kept them there because I already have a lot to sell and no real room for more clutter, but I admire the vintage design. Excellent finds!

    ReplyDelete