Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Couponing Works, whadda know...

I have been collecting the Sunday paper coupons for a while and I guess it was my first step into field....
I have been following Hip2Save.Com and Couponmom.Com  and they make it so easy to save MONEY.  I like the combo of both sites.  Couponmom allows you to check the items you want on your list to print something to take to the store and Hip2Save shows you how to "stack" coupons and use the rewards systems to your advantage.

I am sure with time I will get quicker in organizing, it took me about 35 minutes to get ready to go.

I just got back from Rite Aid.  Not everything I bought was something I had a coupon for.  I needed to get some extra stocking stuffers for the boys.  I spent $42 and received $15 for my next visit === $27.
Additionally, I saved with coupons $39.  Not too bad...


For example:
L'Oreal go 360 Clean was buy one get one 50%
Total for two was $10.47
Minus two $1 coupons  = $8.47
Minus $5 rewards when buy two  == $3.47
or $1.75 each or 75% off the normal price

No comments:

Post a Comment